U Vaasa Publication
Conference papers of authors who wish will be published in the University of Vaasa Publication Series. There is a simplified review process for this paper series. You may submit your original conference paper to the University of Vaasa Publication Series and your revised paper to the CSR & EM journal.
Please submit your revised paper by 1 October 2009 to email@example.com
- Full length of paper: maximum of 6,000 words.
- Manuscript style: 12-point type in Times New Roman.
- Supply an abstract of up to 150 words.
- Include up to five keywords that describe your paper for indexing purposes.
- References cited in the text: examples: Isaacson et al. (1965) claimed that... (Isaacson et al. 1965: 200; Arkani & Theobald 2005).
- Journal articles: Arkani, S. & Theobald, R. (2005). Corporate involvement in human rights: Is it any of their business? Business Ethics: A European Review 14:3, 190–205.
- Books: Isaacson, R. L., Hunt, M. L. & Blum, M. L. (1965). Psychology. The Science of
- Behavior. New York: Harper & Row.
- Chapters from Books: Koivuporras, T-L. (2006). Osuustoiminta ja yhteiskuntavastuu. In T. Ketola (Ed). What Corporate Responsibility Research Can Give to Business Know-how: Values, Strategies and Practices. Turku: Turku School of Economics, Series KR–1:2006, 66–79.
- On-line sources: Grameen Bank (2008). Banking for the poor: Grameen Bank [Online]. [Referred to 8.8.2008]. Available: www.grameen-info.org.