Special issue MEQ
CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY RESEARCH CONFERENCE
7–9 September 2009
Authors of CRR 2009 conference papers can submit their paper also for the Special Issue "Renewable energy" of Management of Environmental Quality (MEQ) journal with a double-blind review process.
Guest Editors: Dr. Tarja Ketola and Emmanuel Ndzibah.
Please submit your revised paper by 15 October 2009 to Emmanuel.Ndzibah@student.uwasa.fi.
- Full length of paper: between 3000 and 6000 words.
- Manuscript style: 12-point type in Times New Roman.
- Title: maximum of 8 words.
- Write a brief autobiographical note: full name, affiliation, e-mail address, full international contact details and brief professional biography.
- Supply a structured abstract of max 250 words with 4-6 sub-headings: Purpose, Design/methodology/approach, Findings, Research limitations/implications (if applicable), Practical implications (if applicable), Originality/value.
- Include up to six keywords that describe your paper for indexing purposes.
- References cited in the text: examples: Adams (2006) points out that... ... (Adams and Brown, 2007). Where three or more authors are listed in the reference list, please cite in the text as (Adams et al., 2008).
- Journal articles: Capizzi, M.T. and Ferguson, R. (2005), "Loyalty trends for the twenty-first century", Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 22 No. 2, pp. 72-80.
- Books: Harrow, R. (2005), No Place to Hide, Simon & Schuster, New York, NY.
- Chapters from Books: Calabrese, F.A. (2005), "The early pathways: theory to practice – a continuum", in Stankosky, M. (Ed.), Creating the Discipline of Knowledge Management, Elsevier, New York, NY, pp. 15-20.
- Electronic sources: Castle, B. (2005), "Introduction to web services for remote portlets", available at: http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-wsrp/ (accessed 12 November 2007).