Special Issue CSR & EM
CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY RESEARCH CONFERENCE
7–9 September 2009
Authors of CRR 2009 conference papers can submit their paper also for the Special Issue "Responsible Leadership" of Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management (CSR & EM) journal with a double-blind review process.
Please submit your revised paper by 15 October 2009
to the Guest Editor: Tarja.Ketola@uwasa.fi.
- Please follow these guidelines:
- Full length of paper: between 3500 and 6000 words.
- Manuscript style: 12-point type in Times New Roman.
- Supply an abstract of up to 150 words. An abstract is a concise summary of the whole paper, not just the conclusions, and is understandable without reference to the rest of the paper. It should contain no citation to other published work.
- Include up to six keywords that describe your paper for indexing purposes.
- References cited in the text: examples: Collins (2006) points out that... ... (Collins, 2007a, Collins, 2007b). Where three or more authors are listed in the reference list, please cite in the text as (Collins et al, 2008).
- Journal articles: Ite UE. 2004. Multinationals and corporate social responsibility in developing countries: a case study of Nigeria. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management 11: 1–11. DOI: 10.1002/csr.49
- Books: Ashworth JM, Corlett RT, Dudgeon D, Melville DS, Tang SM. 1993. Hong Kong Flora and Fauna: Computing Conservation – Hong Kong Ecological Database. World Wide Fund for Nature: Hong Kong.
- Chapters from Books: Foy G, Daly H. 1992. Allocation, distribution and scale as determinants of environmental degradation: case studies of Haiti, El Salvador and Costa Rica. In The Earthscan Reader in Environmental Economics, Markandya A, Richardson J (eds). Earthscan: London; 294-315.
- On-line sources: The Geriatric Website. 1999. http://www.wiley.com/oap/ [1 April 1999]